- Dividing the film into lighting sequences
- Assemble a lighting crew (22 artists) to complete the 65 shot film in 10 weeks.
- Ensure color consistency with the provided color script as well as give creative and technical critique.
- Create master light rigs as well as pre-built compositing trees in Nuke with initial sequence grading.
- Encouragement and smiles.
Legacy has made its way through a multitude of festival circuits during the 2012-13 calendar year and is now officially up for public viewing. Check it out!
Legacy - Full Length
The end credits were created by the incredibly talented Nathan K. Boyd.
Details worth reading about!
Working with a close team really illustrates the capacity humans have for collaboration. It's remarkable what people with a common goal can achieve. This was a fantastic project I'm proud to have been a part of.
< a name="leglink"> < /a> < p> < font color="#FFFFFF">.< /font>< /p>